Before applying to work with us, please ensure you have read the following guidelines and can comply with them:
- EQ Transcription Services employs only native English speakers who are living in UK.
- We expect you have to have necessary transcription equipment and software in place before applying to work with us.
- Though the work environment is quite flexible and you are free to work at your own pace, we expect 100% professionalism when it comes to delivering quality and meeting the deadlines.
- If selected you will be required to signed a confidentiality
agreement in order to help us ensure confidentiality of data and files provided by our clients.
- As a part of selection process, you will have to do a paid trial.
- Once selected you can check and claim the jobs available from our online system. We expect you to check the deadlines and also the audio quality before claiming a job to make sure you can finish it on time and deliver the required quality.
- If due to some unavoidable circumstances, you are not able to finish a job on time, we expect you to inform us well in advance to allow us to find a suitable replacement.
- You will invoice us on the last day of every month for the work done during the month. All invoices are paid within 10 days of receipt.